Your oral health care must be taken seriously. It is the difference between a poor smile and an amazing one. Even the smallest details can have enduring effects. Here are some questions you’ll want to ask yourself if you desire to have a better smile.
– Do you brush your teeth twice and floss your teeth once every day?
– Are you using any additional mouth cleaning tools after meals, such as sugarless chewing gum or mouthwash?
– Do you protect your mouth with safety gear such as mouth guards during sports?
– Do you avoid foods and drinks that are sugary or acidic?
– Do you include healthy doses of calcium and phosphorus in your daily diet?
– Have you followed our dentists’ instructions since your last dental checkup?
– Do you avoid using tobacco products?
– Have you arranged and attended your regular dental cleanings and exams?
If you have read through this list and found any area where you are lacking, we encourage you to step it up so that your smile can be amazing. To book a dental checkup with Dr. Haas, Dr. Burns, Dr. Haas, and our Family Dentistry, Inc. team in Lebanon, Ohio, simply give us a call at 513-932-6991.